Terms & Conditions
- Passengers are requested to re-confirm their booking one day in advance. Contact Number: Tel: 03192-236677, 237788 M:+91-8001240006 (0900 hrs to 1700 hrs)
- Deluxe and Royal Class tickets issued to people after 1800 hrs for the next day's departure will not be entitled to the snack box on board.
- Paid snacks are non-refundable if the tickets of Deluxe and Royal class have been cancelled after 1800 Hrs for the next day's departure.
- Please make sure the details are correct before booking your ticket. Correction of ‘Name’ is not permitted on the ticket once booked.
- Tickets once rescheduled (with applicable rescheduling charges) will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Tickets are Non-Transferable and Non-Reroutable.
- Tickets are valid only till the date of travel prior to departure.
- Tickets for infants below 1 yrs of age are non-chargeable.
- 18% GST is applicable per person, per ticket, w.e.f 1st Dec’17.
- 48 Hrs prior to departure - Rs100 + applicable taxes (Documentation Charges Per Ticket).
- 24 Hrs prior to Departure - 50% + applicable taxes.
- Within 24 Hrs of Departure - No Refund.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry sharp articles like nail cutters, knives, explosives, inflammable goods, etc. in their handbags.
- Consuming LIQUOR & SMOKING is NOT ALLOWED onboard the vessel by LAW.
- Free Baggage Allowance is 25Kg as Registered Baggage.
- Pets and animals not allowed onboard the ferry.
- Report at the jetty an hour before departure.
- A hard copy of the ticket is mandatory during check-in.
- Passengers should carry a PHOTO IDENTITY CARD at the time of Check-In.
- Check-in counter closes - 15 Mins Before Departure
- Boarding Closes - 10 Mins Before Departure
- The users also agree that it is their sole responsibility to ensure they are in possession of all the valid documents such as identity proof, passport, visa, etc. to undertake the travel with Makruzz in Andaman. User agrees that Makruzz shall, in no way be held liable, in case of the travelers inability to travel for not carrying valid travel documents.
- PSF (Passenger Service Fee) of Rs 50 per person, per tickets, are applicable.
- Peak Season Supplement (From 1st Dec to 31st Jan every year) will be charged Rs 100/- per person, per ticket, per sector, for all classes. (Not applicable for infants and islanders)
- Extra copy of the ticket print out will be charged Rs 50/- if taken from the Makruzz offices.
- Passengers will be responsible for their own belongings. Makruzz is not liable for any loss or damage caused to their belongings while on board.
- Makruzz reserves the right to cancel or change the published voyage date and time for any official reason, in any manner or to any extent. We shall bear no liability for any loss that passengers may suffer or any consequences thereof, or in respect to any changes in schedule due to bad weather or technical reasons. In this case, passengers can either claim full refund or can reschedule their journey based on availability.
- The passenger hereby warrants and declares he/she, including any accompanying children and/or babies does not suffer from any form of major illness or ailments. The carrier shall not be responsible for any consequences of whatsoever nature resulting from pre-carriage illness/ailments that may manifest during carriage. The passenger undertakes to indemnify and hold the carrier harmless from any such consequences.
- The ticket and the carriage of passenger hereunder shall be governed by Indian law, and all disputes and claims (Including but not limited to claims arising out of personal injury) and the carriage of passengers shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India.
- Makruzz shall have no liability whatsoever for any injury or illness arising or resulting from any cause not attributable to any act, neglect, default on the part of the carrier and its crew members.
By booking a ticket with Makruzz, the passenger, hereby confirms their acceptance of all the terms of service put forward by Makruzz against the use of their services by users.