Surrounded by mesmerizing tropical forests and beautiful rugged beaches, Port Blair is the perfect destination for a peaceful vacation amidst nature. Located on the east coast of the Southern Andaman Islands, this is the capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and is well connected with the rest of the country through regular direct flights from Kolkata and Chennai. Gateway to all other islands present in the Union Territory, Port Blair is the destination where the magical Andaman Experience begins. Kick-off your Andaman Adventure with Makruzz and create memories to be cherished forever.
Located on the east coast of Southern Andaman Islands, this is the capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and is well connected with the rest of the country through regular direct flights from Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru etc.check schedule
- Museums including Cellular Jail, Samudrika Marine Museum, Anthropological Museum
- Ross Island
- Jolly Buoy Island
- Japanese Bunkers
- Chatham Saw Mill
- Murugan Temple
- Corbyn’s Cove
- Chidiya Tapu
- North Bay Island
- Wandoor Beach
- Ross Island
- Viper Island
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park
- Mount Harriet National Park
- Marina Park
- Visit the Historic Cellular Jail and attend the light and sound show there and visit other local museums.
- Pay homage to Indian freedom fighters at flag point.
- Take a boat ride to Jolly Buoy Island and indulge in some snorkelling.
- Trek to Mundapahad or Indulge into a rather peaceful bird watching experience at Chidiya Tapu.
- Walk by Marina Park in the evening at Port Blair.
- Visit Mount Harriet - The second highest peak in Andamans.
- Experience the rarest sights and infrastructures from the British Era at Ross Island, the first Administrative Settlement of British in Andaman near Port Blair.
- Party it up with delicious food, drinks and foot-tapping music on Bella Bay Luxury cruise.
- Explore the underwater marine life with a coral safari in a semi-submarine.
- Gorge on the delicious paani puri and chatpati chaat at Gandhi Park.
- Take a ferry from Phoenix Bay and Haddo Wharf to visit Little Andaman - a remote destination which is worth a visit for its lagoons and the waterfall.
- Purchase gifts from Aberdeen Bazaar, Samudrika or other local handicraft shops.
- Try freshwater seafood at local restaurants.
- Visit Long Island - the most sorted out offbeat destination in Andaman.
- Avail massages and spa treatment for the much-needed and relaxation at Qua Spa.
- Ride your own sea kart in Corbyn’s cove.
|PBHL||06:30 HRS||08:00 HRS|
|HLPB||08:30 HRS||10:00 HRS|
|PBHL||10:30 HRS||12:00 HRS|
|HLNL||12:30 HRS||13:30 HRS|
|NLPB||15:30 HRS||16:00 HRS|
|PBHL||08:45 HRS||10:15 HRS|
|HLNL||10:45 HRS||11:45 HRS|
|NLHL||12:15 HRS||13:15 HRS|
|HLPB||14:45 HRS||16:15 HRS|
|PBHL||08:00 HRS||09:30 HRS|
|HLNL||10:00 HRS||11:00 HRS|
|NLPB||11:30 HRS||12:40 HRS|
|PBHL||14:00 HRS||15:30 HRS|
|HLPB||16:00 HRS||17:45 HRS|
|*Schedules are subject to change. Please confirm the schedule with Makruzz before booking your tickets.|